Our insights are dedicated to the hottest topics in the enterprise applications development discipline and business strategies to facilitate digital transformation and hyper-automation.
Latest News and Articles
29th April 2021-ENCANVAS announces launch of Hyper-Drive—tech to embed practically any data source or digital tool into enterprise processes
What will the best No-Code Enterprise App Platforms offer in 2021? In this article we provide some insights into the latest state-of-the-art.
According to the latest thinking by Gartner, DevOps teams are about to get displaced in the enterprise by FUSION teams.Many firms pursuing distributed delivery are using “fusion teams” to bring together IT and business employees to develop digital solutions. As fusion...
We live in a data driven business world. How do you tap into yours?It’s thought Jeff Bezos was the first person to use the term Innovation Value Management (IVM) to describe data as a business asset based on its contributory value. If it wasn’t Jeff, then it was...
Recent Blog Articles
Business Intelligence describes the strategies and technologies used by enterprises for the analysis of business information.
Organizations want to maximize the value of their data by using it to make business decisions. When organizations shape their management approach to use data every day to make decisions, they are often described as operating a data-driven culture.
Data management (DM) consists of the practices, architectural techniques, and tools for achieving consistent access to and delivery of data across the spectrum of data subject areas and data structure types in the enterprise, to meet the data consumption requirements of all applications and business processes.
Integration Platform-as-a-Service is a computing platform that equips enterprises with the ability to orchestrate machine-to-machine automations on-demand.
In systems engineering, information systems, and software engineering, the systems development lifecycle (SDLC), also referred to as the application development life-cycle, is a process for planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system.
Application Development Software computing platform used to design, deploy and operate software applications.
An application platform is a computing platform used to design, deploy and operate software applications. The best-known use case for application platform technologies is found in the enterprise (so-called ‘Enterprise Application Platform’). Encanvas Secure and Live (‘Secure&Live’) is an example of an Application Platform.
Enterprise software describes the software layer of an enterprise computing platform used by business organizations to process data.
Digital Transformation Platform is a computing platform used to support the orchestration of business models in support of digital transformation.
A digital ecosystem is – ‘..an interdependent group of enterprises, people and/or things that share standardized digital platforms for a mutually beneficial purpose, such as commercial gain, innovation or common interest, growth and shareholder returns.’
Digital Transformation describes a foundational change in how an organization delivers value to its customers.
Customer Experience Management Software is any software that contributes to the delivery of an above and beyond customer experience.
Facts about Learning Management systems
1. The global LMS market size is expected to grow from USD 13.4 billion in 2020 to USD 25.7 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.0% during the forecast period. (Marketsandmarkets)
2. 30% Of Global Learning Management System Buyers Are Tech Companies. (eLearninginfographics)
3. Surveys compiled from 2,500 American companies showed that by implementing training programs within their business, 42% of them reported an increase in income. Businesses also received a 24% increase in profit margins and a 218% higher revenue for each employee. The employees who have the most up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments within their industry bring this impressive increase in revenue. (eLearninginfographics)
4. 72% Of Global Organizations See Learning Management Systems As A Competitive Advantage. (eLearninginfographics)
5. Asia currently holds the record for the highest E-learning market growth rate, which now stands 17.3% annually. (Vedubox)
6. LMS in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 27% from 2020, and the LMS growth in Eastern Europe currently it’s at 16.9% annually. (Vedubox)
7. North America is expected to capture almost 37.34% of the market share due to the presence of a well-established education industry as well as the extensive focus of companies towards the deployment of eLearning and LMS solutions in the corporate sector. (Reportsanddata)
8. Some key players operating in the corporate learning management system market are Absorb Software, Adobe Systems, Blackboard, Cornerstone OnDemand, CrossKnowledge, Cypher Learning, D2L, Docebo, Epignosis, Expertus, Geenio. (Valuates)
9. Key factors driving the corporate learning management system market growth include continuous innovation in eLearning tools, increasing trend of BYOD and enterprise mobility, and growing emphasis on continuous learning. (Valuates)
10. Key findings of the global learning management system market: Cloud deployment is the fastest-growing deployment model in the market. Virtual instructor-led training is the largest learning mode in the market. (Inkwoodreasearch)
Ways to Stay in Touch
Book a Meeting
Let us walk you through the key features of a modern digital application platform in 45-minutes with our virtual tour.
Join Our Newsletter
Keep in touch with our product innovations and industry news articles.
Check up on our latest information on your favorite social media sites.