Our insights are dedicated to the hottest topics in the enterprise applications development discipline and business strategies to facilitate digital transformation and hyper-automation.
Latest News and Articles
In this article, find out about enterprise application fabric platforms, what is application fabric and why your business needs one.
In the post-pandemic era, companies are seeking new methods of targeting and connecting to consumers. According to McKinsey, B2B companies are seeing digital interactions as two to three times more important to their customers than traditional sales interactions....
Once you know how to self author apps you will soon find that one is not enough. How do you create a Digital Platform for your enterprise?The app crazeBusinesses are building custom apps for lots of reasons. Step through the latest articles on app engineering and...
Every business manager today has a mind brimming with ways to improve their business best served by developing self-authored custom apps. What’s the best way to produce professional, safe and scalable solutions that integrate with your existing back-office?It begins...
Recent Blog Articles
We live in a data driven business world. How do you tap into yours?It’s thought Jeff Bezos was the first person to use the term Innovation Value Management (IVM) to describe data as a business asset based on its contributory value. If it wasn’t Jeff, then it was...
Encanvas/4 – the Enterprise-Grade No-Code Application Platform - automates businesses one app at a time to create above and beyond customer experiences. OXFORD-UK, August 10, 2020 - Encanvas today unveiled the latest version of its Enterprise-Grade Codeless Enterprise...
No-lo code is about creating applications without needing to see or use software code. Given that most of us were not born with coding superpowers that might considered be a good thing. In this article, I predict the rapid adoption of codeless enterprise software platforms in the very near-term and give my reasons why.
Robotic process automation is a type of business process automation technology based on the use of software that mimics the behaviors of humans to process and share data.
Agile Codeless is a software development life-Cycle (SDLC) approach that embraces codeless authoring tools and methods to produce enterprise apps
Codeless software is a type of enterprise computing platform used to design, deploy and operate software apps without the use of, or visual presence of code
HPaPaaS stands for ‘high productivity application Platform as a Service’ – a platform that provides app designers with tools to build enterprise apps fast.
A wireframe is a visual representation and skeletal framework of a web application. Wireframes are used to help applications designers, users and stakeholders to come together.
Rapid-application development (RAD) is a term used to describe any form of adaptive approach that speeds up the process of creating and deploying software applications.
Lo-no code software (‘lo-no software’) is a short-hand description for low-code or no-code software development methods and tools.
Software development is the process of scoping, designing, deploying, documenting, testing, and tuning software applications.’
Data Integration is a term used to describe a collection of methods, tools and technologies used to connect more than one data source together, normally for the purpose of sharing, consuming or serving information.
Facts about Learning Management systems
1. The global LMS market size is expected to grow from USD 13.4 billion in 2020 to USD 25.7 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.0% during the forecast period. (Marketsandmarkets)
2. 30% Of Global Learning Management System Buyers Are Tech Companies. (eLearninginfographics)
3. Surveys compiled from 2,500 American companies showed that by implementing training programs within their business, 42% of them reported an increase in income. Businesses also received a 24% increase in profit margins and a 218% higher revenue for each employee. The employees who have the most up-to-date knowledge of trends and developments within their industry bring this impressive increase in revenue. (eLearninginfographics)
4. 72% Of Global Organizations See Learning Management Systems As A Competitive Advantage. (eLearninginfographics)
5. Asia currently holds the record for the highest E-learning market growth rate, which now stands 17.3% annually. (Vedubox)
6. LMS in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 27% from 2020, and the LMS growth in Eastern Europe currently it’s at 16.9% annually. (Vedubox)
7. North America is expected to capture almost 37.34% of the market share due to the presence of a well-established education industry as well as the extensive focus of companies towards the deployment of eLearning and LMS solutions in the corporate sector. (Reportsanddata)
8. Some key players operating in the corporate learning management system market are Absorb Software, Adobe Systems, Blackboard, Cornerstone OnDemand, CrossKnowledge, Cypher Learning, D2L, Docebo, Epignosis, Expertus, Geenio. (Valuates)
9. Key factors driving the corporate learning management system market growth include continuous innovation in eLearning tools, increasing trend of BYOD and enterprise mobility, and growing emphasis on continuous learning. (Valuates)
10. Key findings of the global learning management system market: Cloud deployment is the fastest-growing deployment model in the market. Virtual instructor-led training is the largest learning mode in the market. (Inkwoodreasearch)
Ways to Stay in Touch
Book a Meeting
Let us walk you through the key features of a modern digital application platform in 45-minutes with our virtual tour.
Join Our Newsletter
Keep in touch with our product innovations and industry news articles.
Check up on our latest information on your favorite social media sites.