CLOUD REPORTING PORTAL
Form a composable data umbrella across your business to form a single-version-of-the-truth to ask ‘what if’ questions and drive business intelligence for data-driven decisions
Your composable data layer is probably missing.
‘All I want to know is…”
It’s the start point for most of our conversations. When your business operates a diverse portfolio of business systems and software apps, relying on built-in reporting tools and spreadsheets falls short on useful insights.
You want to be able to answer new questions, put your ‘finger on the pulse’ of activity, identify bottlenecks, expose risk, highlight opportunities for process improvements.
A single-version-of-the truth
The solution is to aggregate data into a form that lets you get instant answers to the big questions, to share insights with your team, suppliers, partners, customers and shareholders, each with their own personalized view.
It equips organizations to build a fabric of data across their enterprise to make data coherent and useful. It systemizes data source integrations, information flows, uploads, transformations, cleansing, aggregations, organization, etc. to make data composable.
Some case studies…
Benefits of a no-code cloud data fabric
Remove spreadsheet risks
Spreadsheets are costly in manpower. They are unsafe for data. Formulaic errors are difficult to spot. Files can easily corrupt. They often create a single point of failure. And sharing spreadsheets can fail data privacy compliance rules.
Single version of the truth
Reporting tools supplied by app vendors fail to bring context to data; context born from comparing, contrasting and enriching systems data with third-party benchmarking insights.
Make humans more productive
Removing mundane tasks – like capturing, cleansing, de-duping, sorting, presenting and sharing reporting data – releases more time for your team to extract more value from data
Self-serve BI tools drain exec time
Ask managers to build their own reports using PowerBI, and you add costs to an already high touch reporting methodology.
Dashboards cost money to review
Mature cloud decisioning platforms like Encanvas give your execs a finger on the pulse of activities, whilst encouraging ‘what if’ questions to drive risk management and improvement – without having to ask execs review dashboards
Steps to data driven decisioning
To eradicate spreadsheet reporting, high-risk data aggregations, human-in-the-loop report processing, etc. your challenge is not presenting data, but forming it into a single and complete data fabric. The steps to build this are:
1. Deploy the iPaaS no-code private cloud reporting platform (‘Encanvas’) and configure user groups, integrating with Identity and Access Management (IAM) indexes.
2. Brand your portal and apply your brand color schema, templates, etc.
3. Connect to data source end-points securely using our no-code instant integration (iPaaS) tooling.
4. Configure data upload bots to push or suck data from your existing data repositories into a data mart.
5. Instal extract, transform and load data rules, protocols, quality checks, and performance dashboard.
6. Design and build your data mart using Master Data Management (MDM) best practice principles.
7. Publish reports, dashboards, define alerts and notifications, build predictive models, etc.
8. Add an Artificial Intelligence layer to ask ‘what if’ questions using voice controls (coming soon!)