Your composable data layer is probably missing.
‘All I want to know is…”
It’s the start point for most of our conversations. When your business operates a diverse portfolio of business systems and software apps, relying on built-in reporting tools and spreadsheets falls short on useful insights.
You want to be able to answer new questions, put your ‘finger on the pulse’ of activity, identify bottlenecks, expose risk, highlight opportunities for process improvements.
A single-version-of-the truth
The solution is to aggregate data into a form that lets you get instant answers to the big questions, to share insights with your team, suppliers, partners, customers and shareholders, each with their own personalized view.
It equips organizations to build a fabric of data across their enterprise to make data coherent and useful. It systemizes data source integrations, information flows, uploads, transformations, cleansing, aggregations, organization, etc. to make data composable.
Some case studies…
Steps to data driven decisioning
To eradicate spreadsheet reporting, high-risk data aggregations, human-in-the-loop report processing, etc. your challenge is not presenting data, but forming it into a single and complete data fabric. The steps to build this are:
1. Deploy the iPaaS no-code private cloud reporting platform (‘Encanvas’) and configure user groups, integrating with Identity and Access Management (IAM) indexes.
2. Brand your portal and apply your brand color schema, templates, etc.
3. Connect to data source end-points securely using our no-code instant integration (iPaaS) tooling.
4. Configure data upload bots to push or suck data from your existing data repositories into a data mart.
5. Instal extract, transform and load data rules, protocols, quality checks, and performance dashboard.
6. Design and build your data mart using Master Data Management (MDM) best practice principles.
7. Publish reports, dashboards, define alerts and notifications, build predictive models, etc.
8. Add an Artificial Intelligence layer to ask ‘what if’ questions using voice controls (coming soon!)