LEVER THE VALUE OF TECHNOLOGY TO BRING VALUE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND BUSINESS MODEL
Digital Transformation – It’s what happens when businesses realize the potential of digital technology to bring value to their customers – and it’s created a demand for two-speed IT… because coded legacy IT is plain slow.
Agile DevOps teams need fast, code-less tools to implement digital transformation projects that lower skill demands and produce sustainable results.
Meet Encanvas DX – the fastest way for DevOps teams to build and deploy enterprise grade apps – bar none.
Modernize applications using a single suite of development software
What separates Encanvas from all other DevOps products is its all encompassing nature, its completeness and its commitment to 100% code-free publishing. With Encanvas, IT teams can engage business stakeholders across-the-desk, not in back rooms. Designed with DevOps teams in mind, Encanvas is a modern web server architecture that fully leverages Microsoft.NET.
View the presentation here.
Serve the long-tail of applications demand
IT teams are faced with growing lists of demands from information workers for applications that combine disparate combinations of information assets to create applications that respond to new business situations.
This growing list of requirements for new applications is being described as the ‘long-tail’ of software applications (i.e. A small number of individuals and small groups of users who need to use large numbers of applications as opposed to the majority of users who only require a small number of applications). Encanvas helps IT teams to serve the long-tail of business applications; making information workers more productive and removing applications development costs.
Powering lean process automation
Encanvas streamlines human-centric processes to boost workforce productivity and gives leaders the insights they need to make more informed decisions.
Encanvas incorporates one of the most advanced data integration layers ever created in an enterprise computing applications development environment. It employs a point-and-click suite of data connectors, a drag-and-drop systemized information flow designer, and a multi-linking capability that blends data from disparate sources to create new data structures. Encanvas is a true multithreading technology that can engage a series of data sources at the same time.
Ready-to-use design elements
Encanvas includes a series of ready-to-use building blocks that can be brought together in different ways to produce new applications. These include components for data capture, business intelligence, reporting, search and discovery, content management, instant messaging and more.
Unrivalled enterprise security
Encanvas enables IT teams to manage every aspect of master data management, portal deployment, user identity and access management and data governance no matter how many portals and mobile applications are developed.
Why DevOps Teams Use Encanvas To Go Code-less
Bridge between IT and the business
- Encanvas makes the partnership between business and IT work through iterative development
- Reduce project costs and make more projects possible
- Encanvas reduces the complexity of IT projects by delivering concept-to-real implementations in 4-steps
- A comprehensive development environment provides the essential tools authors need in a single design and deployment platform
Improve IT team productivity
- Fewer IT skills are required and fewer IT tools
- Up to 60% of project specifying and simulation time is removed
- Re-working of applications is all but removed (up to 25% of costs)
- Master Data Management and web service strategies cascade robust IT platform support the long-tail of applications demands
Right-first time applications
The fastest and safest means to deliver dotnet portal and mobile applications
- Modernize legacy applications or create new business applications that respond to ‘long-tail’ demands
- Develop working prototypes within hours
- Supports the complete application lifecycle
- Point-and-click authoring across the desk creates right-first-time results
- Create new database applications or integrate with existing systems
- Blend data from disparate systems across the enterprise with Encanvas’ powerful data mashup capabilities to create federated dashboard, map and chart views
- Add new features and capabilities to legacy applications